Skip to main content
View all 15 articles
- Can I share access to the photo library over a home network?
- Can I transfer photos from Picasa to Phototheca? Will I be able to keep photos in Picasa while I try Phototheca?
- Can I use Phototheca on Mac or iPad?
- Can Phototheca help transfer my photos from iPhoto and keep all events, albums, faces, etc. ?
- Can Phototheca read RAW formats or video files?
- Does Phototheca support XMP editing/filtering?
- How to export(make backup) photos from Phototheca? How to save an album on a disk or to USB flash drive?
- How to send photos by email, share or upload online, to Facebook, Flickr, etc.?
- If I have a network drive that contains 1000’s of photos in folders on a network that is populated by many people, is there a way of the program on each machine to constantly being updated by what others put in?
- Is there any limitation how many images Phototheca can hold totally?
- What happens when I delete a duplicate or click “Trash All” button in Duplicates dialog?
- What is a difference between Event, Album, Smart Album and Live Album?
- Where are photos placed after import? Does Phototheca create copies or move imported photos? How to get photos back from Phototheca?
- Where are tags(keywords) of photos are stored? Does Phototheca use JPEG metadata, IPTC or XMP?
- Why is “no file” written on my pictures? What does it mean?