- Open Phototheca, select a photo with a person or people, and double-click it to open it in Single Photo View.
- Click the “Add Faces” button on the Info Panel:
3. The white circle will appear on the photo:
Drag the circle to place it in the center of a face, and drag the right side of the circle to adjust its size and cover the entire face.
4. Click the button “Click to Name” and type in the name of a person:
5. The named person will appear on the Info Panel:
If this is the very first photo of that person, a person will be added to the People view.